HUGE CHANGES, OPINIONS GO HERE-

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HUGE CHANGES, OPINIONS GO HERE-

Post by Inthebeginning on Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:59 am

whether i agree with the lifetap changes or not is irrelevant, thats not what im speaking to, what i want the Admins to hear is that these huge sweeping changes are bad for the server, and can cause ppl to leave.

it may even be a good thing to completely destroy the lifetaps styles, BUT i spent hundreds of hours across a donzen 50s to get to where i could attempt legion kill with ONE of them, and last night i finally got there. woooo! i had arrived, weeks of planning, farming, saving and building, and i had hit the bigtime , finally.

logged in today and all that was destroyed. went from killing 100 goblins in labyrinth, to SIX or death. that would be fine, if i hadnt been told that was ok for weeeeeeeeeeks.

you have GOT to give us lead time here, or explain, or outline the master plan guys, before you change somehting like this dractically. or your server population will get the impression its just some numbskull with a key to the server room screwing around. its not. but unless you EXPLICITLY tell us, in the MOTD, on patches, on the forum, nobody has any reason to believe that its not exactly that.

so, when i cool off, i might even play more here, but,

TELL US
TALK to us
bring us along with you, and we'll be fine, hell we'll be happy! ,

but if you change things like this on a daily basis, wtf is the point to playing here except casually right? we need the consistency of trust that 'the plan' whatever you say it is, is being followed. we can have faith in that, and server will grow. else it will die.

thanks for all your hard work, i know its not easy Smile star.

Inthebeginning

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HUGE CHANGES, OPINIONS GO HERE-

Post by Inthebeginning on Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:28 pm

meh. see you in a week. if the server still has anyone on it i'll try again.

Inthebeginning

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nerull on Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:50 pm

I'll copy something i wrote on another post 'cause i think the end will be the same...

Nerull wrote:Hi, I'm almost new here so don't kill me for the answers Razz

I saw one really BIG problem that it's reach enough power to even think to face some enemy in DF.

What i mean is: some ppl have all the char complete with souls -> sills -> competitivity
                     others have a full char with all bps farmed, enhanced ecc ecc but no skill to let theyr char the possibility to fight vs someone of the 1st type.

with only 1 MOB (even if they were 2 would be the same...) they will always be farmed by the same ppl not only because they're camped, but because they're the only one who can face them without die as hell.

"So why don't u make a group?"

1) not enough ppl here
2) lots of greedy ones, -> I can kill -> all drops to me, who care 'bout others realm member?

with the today new, i lost the LifeTap style on my char, i'm all equiped, maxed resist/stats/skills.. and i still get rekt by Legion but ok... maybe in 2... -> rekt again... 3?  rekt again.... ok, no more char logged in the realm...bad....
So i though, let me check around if i could find some good place to farm something... bought an horse & gone into the deep of an Epic Dungeon... killed some (tnx lifetap...i'll miss u) got some stuff (learned i should be a legendary armorcrafter/alchemyst to use what i dropped... lal)

conclusion:
DF as rvr or not will be the same: ppl that can kill legion will keep kill him, ppl who can't will keep can't.
no moer LT = soloer & casual player can do even less things than before.

make df coop will keep the same ppl have him, add souls as random drop somewhere (to someone even a casual player can kill after some farm, like prince.....oh no... no more LT to face them....u got my concept) that could make the drop easy but in a server "sponsorized" with "try more than your class skill on your char" where "you can't gain skill points 'cause u sux" it's a bit sad imho

srry for my english.. -.-'

Ask to the ppl what ppl want, usually works....

Could it be sad for the "veterans" that had so bad time? -> Realm points are there to have a difference between new gamer and old gamer... let us all have the same chances to play imho
Nerull

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top