corruptor feedback

View previous topic View next topic Go down

corruptor feedback

Post by pmurray67 on Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:39 pm

Things I have noticed about new corruptor class. Being a fresh 50 with some non sc'd gear (so nothing is near capped), pretty strong caster/pet class.

Some weak points: no pet heals and/or pet heal over times, banelord and profector as ml options (one should be convoker, as this is a pet class).

Some strong points: high sec points for a caster (1.88/lvl), don't need to spec to get your class spells, 3 great perma pets starting at lvl 48 (1 per lvl <one aoe caster, one melee, one mix>), thrug pets mixed with cabby lt and dot spells, dot in toxin line has 500range aoe, disease and near-sight spells, 24-29 dam value (1 dam add, 1 dam shield <realm cast-able and perma duration>) spells, 2sec pbt.

Some bugs I have found: lot of spells in the Corruption spell line shares name with weaker versions that causes the need to reset hotbars anytime you zone or log.

pmurray67

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: corruptor feedback

Post by Admin on Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:41 pm

forgot to change for spec points all class spells will require spec when i get back in town. and will remove perfecter for convoker will add pet heals maybe hots and rename most spells.

and again all will happen when i get back to vegas. time frame is 1 week to 6weeks. Sad

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://realmofdarkness.userboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post by pmurray67 on Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:40 am

1-6 weeks? vacation?

pmurray67

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pmurray67 on Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:04 am

some idea's for Corruptor class: merge matter and body lines into a new custom line, add instrument spec (since got the weapon skill for it).

pmurray67

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:23 pm

pmurray67 wrote:some idea's for Corruptor class: merge matter and body lines into a new custom line, add instrument spec (since got the weapon skill for it).
no on the merge thats baseline from the base class and u can buy instrument spec and ALL classes can use instruments.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pmurray67 on Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:44 am

reason I mentioned merge'n those 2 spec's is so it'll open up a spell spec slot for class, since you already put 5 spell lines on it. I put instruments on it and it became bugged due to it being a 6th spell spec.

pmurray67

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:11 am

hmmm ok ill look into a fix when i get home.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top